Search   
 
 
 
Clergy
borndied
17411820
an English Particular Baptist minister. In 1760 Martin moved to London to sit under John Gill. He was baptised by the Rev. Mr. Clark in a garden, Gamlingay, Bedfordshire, and joined the ministry of the Particular Baptists. He was called successively to Kimbolton, Huntingdonshire, Shepshed in Leicestershire where he was an itinerant preacher, and in 1773 to Grafton Street Chapel in London. His ministry was successful, and a new meeting-house was built in Keppel Street, near Bedford Square, in 1795.
 Gallery (1)

Thumbnail
Colonial Sense is an advocate for global consumer privacy rights, protection and security.
All material on this website © copyright 2009-19 by Colonial Sense, except where otherwise indicated.
ref:T5-S50-P1196-CPerson-M